08 March 2006

I got tagged!

My First Tag! Thanks Island Queen! Seven things in each category is a lot for me, but I'll do my best!

Sevens

Seven Things to Do Before I Die:
1. Go to Europe
2. Go to all my children's sealings in the temple
3. Ride a train (I've never been on a train in my life!)
4. Go on a mission with my husband
5. Go bungee jumping (I was going to say sky diving, but I think I'll start little first...)
6. That's all I can think of right now...
7.

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Play the piano in front of people
2. Sit still
3. Get off this computer to go clean the kitchen floor...dang, I wish I could, but I am hopeless :)
4. Make my bed each day
5. Ride a motorcycle
6. be a Democrat
7. Hang pictures on the wall. They never look right!

Seven Things that Attract Me To Blogging:
1. Somewhere to release the random and sometimes organized thoughts in my mind.
2. To keep a record of important things that happen
3. I love reading about other people...I'm pretty nosey but just not very good at asking questions. With blogging, they just volunteer the info!
4. Gives me something to do while Rachel sleeps
5. Makes me think
6. Helps me connect to the outside world
7.

Seven Things I Say Most Often:
1. Crap!
2. Piece a crap!
3. No! (at my daughter)
4. Uh-oh
5. Whoa!! (can you tell I talk to a 15 month-old a lot? hehe)
6. Hey, hey, hey
7. Okay, so....

Seven Books I Love:
1. Jane Eyre (I just finished reading it again)
2. Anne of Green Gables
3. The Book of Mormon
4. Harry Potter Series
5. The Pigeon Has Feelings Too
6. Where the Red Fern Grows
7.

Seven Movies/DVDs That I Watch Over and Over and Over Again:
1. The Princess Bride
2. A Christmas Story
3. Zoolander
4. While you Were Sleeping
5. Do Baby Einstein's count??? :)
6. The Wedding Singer
7. Star Wars Trilogy (IV, V and VI)

Seven celebs who I would be friends with:
1. Reese Witherspoon (only if I met her I would seriously have to practice saying her name. The other day I kept saying Reeth Wisserspoon. That would be totally embarrassing!)
2. Sandra Bullock
3. Owen Wilson
4. Drew Barrymore (not that her lifestyle is all that uplifting, but I like her movies)
5. Jack Johnson
6. Emma Watson
7.

Seven People I Want To Join In:
1. Can I pass on this one?

No comments: