08 March 2006

Mission accomplished

I gave Yelena the Book of Mormon this morning. I decided to wrap it up last night and then attach the letter on top of it. So as Rachel and I were leaving to go to the library this morning, I stopped by. I just told her that I wanted to give her a book that has made a huge difference in my life and that I hope she enjoys it. She said she was honored and then we parted. We had to get going, and she was in a hurry too.

I'm so glad it's done! That book has been staring me in the face everytime I sit down at the computer. It's nice to know that hopefully I have been some sort of good influence in another's life. Say a prayer for Yelena.

2 comments:

Island Queen said...

Good for you!! I have never had the opportunity ..no let me rephrase that. I have never taken the opportunity to give a Book of Mormon.

I know I must have had the chance but never did it. I'm totally proud of you!!

We'll keep her in our prayers.

Tigersue said...

I'm glad you did it! Sometimes you just have to take a deep breath and do it.