27 October 2006

A heck of a lot of stuff you didn't want to know about me!

FIRST NAME? Jamie

WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Um no. My brother's middle name is my Dad's first name and my sister's middle name is my mom's name, but did I get named after anyone? No. Am I bitter? Yes...I mean, no.

DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yeah, though it changes a lot. It depends on how much I'm writing and how fast. When I start writing my journal it's really neat but the longer I write the messier it gets.

LUNCHMEAT? Ewwww. I'll eat a turkey sandwich if it has avocado and jalepeno jack cheese

KIDS? Yep one. Maybe more someday.

COULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOURSELF? I would be really sad if I couldn't.

DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yep, I write in it maybe a few times a year now though

DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I refer you to this.

DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes I do.

WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I don't think so. I've made great progress when it comes to my fear of heights but I don't think bungee jumping is in my future.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Raisin Nut Bran. Yummm, nutty covered raisins....only it's super expensive and I only get it every once and a while.

DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES BEFORE TAKING THEM OFF? Not usually, I just like to slip them off. I'm a flip-flop girl usually anyway.

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Sometimes. "I'm sorry, I used to be much stronger." (First person to name that movie wins!)

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Peanut butter cup and Cookies and Cream.


SHOE SIZE? 7 1/2.

RED or PINK? Hmm, I used to hate pink, but since I had a little girl it has grown on me. I think I'll say pink.

WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I have a short temper when it comes to my daughter not listening.

LAST THING YOU ATE? Monterey Jack quesadilla.

WHAT COLOR PANTS & SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Pants: blue jeans. Shoes: beautiful, free bare feet. Shoes are restricting.

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TOO RIGHT NOW? Rachel talking and singing--but supposed to be sleeping--in her crib.

WHAT COLOR OF CRAYON WOULD YOU BE? Pacific blue.

FAVORITE SMELL? Orange blossoms and my Gingerbread candle

WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON THAT YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Lianna.

THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their eyes or their teeth.

DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS? I don't know her, but I'm sure I would!

FAVORITE DRINK? Strawberry lemonade.

FAVORITE SPORT? To Play: Swimming and Volleyball. To Watch: Baseball

HAT SIZE? I have no idea. Hats are always too small for me and come too low over my ears.

DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope, never have. I thought about it though, just haven't gotten to it.

FAVORITE FOOD? I love most anything Mexican, Lasagna, Ice Cream (Ice cream's a food right??), brownies and chocolate chip cookies with whole wheat flour.

SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Ooooh, both! I like suspenseful scary movies, but I LOVE a sweet happy ending that makes me cry too!

LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE THEATER? Curious George. Rachel and I went to the Free Wednesday they showed it in August.

COLOR SHIRT YOU ARE WEARING? Salmon.

SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer!

HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses. I'm not a big hugger.

FAVORITE DESSERT? Brownies with peanut butter and ice cream.

WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Gilead, The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands, and Making the "Terrible" Twos, Terrific

WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Nothing. All we have is a dvd player.

FAVORITE SOUND? My daughter's laughter. Brightens my day everytime I hear it.

ROLLING STONE OR THE BEATLES? Beatles. I grew up on the Beatles. They are forever a part of my childhood.

FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN AWAY FROM HOME? Hawaii

WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Umm, I can pop my shoulder out of socket. That's a talent, right??

WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Provo, Utah, September 27th

3 comments:

Lisa M. said...

I am with you on the restrictive shoe thing! I would not bungee jump for anything, and I love, pacific blue.

I love these meme's!

allison r said...

the wedding singer! i love that movie!!

Jamie J said...

Yay Allison, you win!