12 October 2006

A letter to a neighbor...I wish I had the guts to send

Dear Loud Downstairs Neighbor,

I'm so glad that you felt it your need to be my wake up call at 5:30 this morning (even though I normally sleep until 7). It's so great to hear families having discussions together. Thanks for shouting so I and all the surrounding neighbors could feel included in your family activities.

It took me a while to figure out where the yelling was coming from--no wait, I could hear it very clearly coming from below. Thanks for listening when I said, "Be Quiet!" out the balcony window. Oh and also when I pounded on the bathroom floor. You are so considerate of my feelings and my sleep. I didn't need that extra hour of sleep, I'm on exactly the same schedule as you are.

Tomorrow, please resume your screaming and yelling at each other so I can wake up to enjoy it with you.

Yours Sincerley,
Jamie J
Your UPSTAIRS Neighbor

7 comments:

Mond said...

I think you should send it

Russ J said...

I am so glad that I am past my apartment days. In a couple of weeks, I will have an inconsiderate infant waking me up multiple times each night.

Shawn Dowler said...

And I comlain about the *Boom, boom-boom. Boom, boom-boom* at 2am? I am glad I don't have fighting neighbors. What a way to drive the Spirit away. Hooray for contention!

*thumbs-down*

Krissy said...

boo...loud neighbors. Neighbors can be a blessing and a curse.

Lisa M. said...

Ha. Ah. I dare ya.

MaKri said...

I agree with mond Jamie, I think that you should send it...

Island Queen said...

LOL... oh yeah .. send it!