09 April 2007

5 Things

I got tagged by Melissa to do 5 things I'm obsessed with. So here goes...

1. Checking email. I cannot go into our office with the computer on and not check my email. Even if I just checked it 2 minutes before. Also if I check it when I get on the computer and then close Outlook, I have to check it again before I get up to walk away.

2. Getting the mail every day. I must get it before I go to bed....and preferably much earlier than that.

3. Blogging and message boards. Hmmm, I'm sensing a pattern. I like getting messages...

4. Balancing. Let me explain this one: If my right hand does something I have to do it with my left hand. If I twiddle my fingers on one hand, it has to be balanced by doing it on the other hand too. Same with my toes: flex my toes a couple times on one foot....flex my toes a couple times on the other foot. I used to click my teeth but that just gave me pain, so now I have to do something else.

5. How I take a shower. I have to do things in the same order every day or I just may miss a step.

Okay, there you go. If you are reading this consider yourself tagged. Have fun!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Glad you shared!! :) I'm the same with the computer stuff... blogging, email, I try to sneak in several times a day and just check in for a second... unfortunately that second ends up taking a rather long time... lol

scribbit said...

Wiping off my counters. Have to be crumb-free. Ditto for the sink.

Lisa M. said...

Ah. Ha. Ha.

I have some of those very same conmpulsions.!

scribbit said...

Reminds me of that movie Stranger Than Fiction--did you see it? I thought it was so fun and OCD :)

Is it okay to come back adn comment again?

Jamie J said...

Of course it's okay to comment twice! I loved Stranger than Fiction. I know that I have some serious OCD compulsions...At least they don't inturrupt my life too much.