I got tagged by Melissa to do 5 things I'm obsessed with. So here goes...
1. Checking email. I cannot go into our office with the computer on and not check my email. Even if I just checked it 2 minutes before. Also if I check it when I get on the computer and then close Outlook, I have to check it again before I get up to walk away.
2. Getting the mail every day. I must get it before I go to bed....and preferably much earlier than that.
3. Blogging and message boards. Hmmm, I'm sensing a pattern. I like getting messages...
4. Balancing. Let me explain this one: If my right hand does something I have to do it with my left hand. If I twiddle my fingers on one hand, it has to be balanced by doing it on the other hand too. Same with my toes: flex my toes a couple times on one foot....flex my toes a couple times on the other foot. I used to click my teeth but that just gave me pain, so now I have to do something else.
5. How I take a shower. I have to do things in the same order every day or I just may miss a step.
Okay, there you go. If you are reading this consider yourself tagged. Have fun!