02 April 2007

My Famous Daughter

Last week my sister and brother-in-law were in town so decided to do something fun. There was a fund raiser at the local fire station and thought bringing the kids there would be exciting for them. Rachel and her cousin were climbing all over the fire trucks and having a good time. Then this guy with a fancy camera asks if he can take pictures of Rachel. Sure I said after I asked him where he was from. So he starts snapping all kinds of pictures and mentions she might get in the local paper if his editor picks her picture from 10 or so that he submits. Well on Friday we get an excited call from my dad saying she not only made it in the paper, but the Front Page! So what does this proud grandpa do? He scans the picture so we don't have to wait for him to bring us our copy. What a nice grandpa.

Behold the child star. She's only 2 and already front page stardom.

2 comments:

Lisa M. said...

Oh. NEAT!

That is neat.

I hope to get an autograph someday!

Melissa said...

That's awesome!! What a cute pic!! :)