20 April 2007

The Office Season 2

Normally Rachel wakes up between 6:30 and 7am. However, Monday and Tuesday mornings Rachel didn't wake up until after 7:30. Spencer and I were loving it! Unfortunately on Wednesday she woke up at 6:30 bright and happy as always. You think she could have extended her long sleeping pattern one more day. Tuesday night Spencer and I stayed up until 12:30 watching Season 2 of The Office.

I was totally not prepared for what happened in the last episode. If you haven't seen Season 2, don't read any further. There will be spoilers. I knew that Jim eventually had to tell Pam that he loved her, but I was so not expecting it when it happened. I didn't even realize we were watching the last episode.

I get really into shows. I get emotionally involved in movies. If someone cries on a movie or a tv show, the waterworks just start coming. I just have no control over it. I better have the toilet paper ready. All season long I was rooting for Jim. There were moments I yelled at the tv because I wanted him to tell Pam the truth. Oh the heart-wrenching! The revelation of Jim's love for Pam at the end affected me so much...and then the kiss! Oh my! My favorite kisses to watch are the ones where the guy totally chatches the girl by surprise, grabs her waist and just pulls her toward him. My heart skips a beat just thinking about them! :) I know I'm lame.

So the last few days I've been totally occupied with what happens in Season 3. I am so tempted to buy the whole season on iTunes for $35 bucks. To me it's totally worth it to know how this season plays out. Unfortunately we don't have money for that this month so I guess I'll just have to hound my friends until I can find someone who has TiVo'd all this season's episodes.

3 comments:

Terina said...

if we were in san diego, i would say come on over. we have a DVR, and my husband records them every week. i like jim too. i love his facial expressions, and pams too. i hope you find someone who will let you sit in their house and yell and cry at the tv for a few hours....hehe.

Susan M said...

The Office is our favorite show. Season 3 is great. But I'll say this much---it doesn't start out like you expect or hope it to. Part of what makes the show so great.

And the actress who plays Pam has a blog. There's other people involved with the show who blog too. Pretty dang cool.

http://blog.myspace.com/pambeesley

Jamie J said...

Terina, you are awesome for offering. I totally would take you up on that if you were close! I totally need to just take a whole day and catch up.

Susan m. I checked out Pam's blog. I didn't read too much cuz I don't want to know what's going on with this season, but if I ever get caught up I know where to go!