14 May 2007

5 Things Meme

Here are a bunch of things you probably don't care to know about me, but it's fun doing it anyway!

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1) CuriosityKiller
2) Doggy Mama
3) Eve
4) Melissa
5) Jamie J

Now I'm supposed to tag people, but I hate doing that so consider youself tagged if you are reading this and want to do it.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
1997...I had just finished my first year of college and moved back home for the summer. I was living with my grandma just cuz it was closer to school and my friends for the semester. That summer I taught swimming lessons again. Then in the fall I started school and working at Office Depot

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Last year I was in a different apartment with a 15 month old baby. Probably spending lots of time at the park whild Spencer was at school. I can't think of anything super specific.

Five snacks you enjoy:

  • Licorice
  • Chocolate chip cookies
  • Chips and guacamole
  • Carrots
  • Fruit
Five songs that you know all the lyrics:

Uh, a lot. I'm not going to try to think about them right now though. :)

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

  • Put money away for retirement
  • Buy a home
  • Travel...I want to go to Europe
  • Buy much needed things for our new home
  • Give it away

Five bad habits:

  • Spending too much time on the computer
  • Doing the laundry then leaving it in the basket for days without folding it.
  • Leaving my clothes on the floor because I only wore them once and don't want to hang them up because they aren't clean but don't want to put them in the laundry cuz they aren't dirty (mostly my pants. I usually wear those twice)
  • Leaving my wet towel on the bed after my shower. Spencer hates that
  • Rinsing the dishes and putting them in the sink instead of in the dishwasher. I mean how hard is it to do that last step?? Oh but mostly I'll just leave the dishes--especially breakfast--on the kitchen table until lunch...

Five things you like doing:

  • Reading blogs and blogging myself
  • Reading books
  • Watching movies
  • Watching Rachel play with her friends at the park or the pool
  • Spending time with Spencer

Five things you would never wear again:

  • Giant bows in my hair
  • Zipper-legged jeans
  • Baggy flannel shirts
  • Blue eye shadow
  • My hair in a tight perm

Five favorite toys:

  • Digital camera and video camera
  • My computer
  • My cell phone
  • Rachel's belly...that's a fun toy isn't it? It makes fun noises when you blow on it :)
  • I can't think of another one...

Let me know if you've done this so I can visit your blog and read it!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

ZIpper legged jeans! I had forgotten about those!!! LOL Yeah... those probably won't come back in style :D

Scribbit said...

Yes, electronics are my favorite toys right now too-

Cheryl said...

Can I just say that I thought I was the only laundry-hating woman in the world? Okay, that would be dumb if I was the only one --but I seriously have a problem with putting laundry away. I'm so glad you do, too! Now I feel less guilty... :)

Terina said...

hey, i did it too...

so grateful to be Mormon! said...

hi, i wore those dumb zippered legged jeans, too. fun post. my first time to your blog, so hello.

why can't the laundry fold itself already?

i did this meme, too, because melissa tagged me. it is in my 17may post if you want to see, too.

~kathleen :)