11 May 2007

With Character Kids

I found the coolest site today for baby products. It's called With Character Kids. They have all kinds of stuff like bedding, diaper bags, and decorations for your kid's room. Of course they have all the kids favorite characters like Thomas the Train, Backyardigans, Dora and also a couple classics like Carter's and Eddie Bauer. You know, they even have a couple Family Guy pillows too for your husband, the true kid at heart. Maybe I'm the last one to know about this but they also sell things called pillow pods. Just plug in your iPod or mp3 player to the pillow and you can listen to tunes while you rest your head on comfort! Sounds pretty cool to me!

What to hear something else that's cool? They are going to give me this sweet bedding set for free. Not that I have need of new baby room decor right now, but either I can keep it for the next kid or give it away to one of the many people around me that are pregnant and due shortly. I like this one because it pretty much can be used for either a baby girl or baby boy. When I was pregnant with Rachel I got adventurous and made a crib bumper and skirt for her out of red hawaiian fabric but this set looks way better!

On second thought I think I'll keep it for myself. I guess I have to go have another baby soon!



1 comment:

Terina said...

that bedding is way cute. if it were me, i would use it as boys bedding. i'm going to have to keep that website in mind.