08 June 2007

I got new sheets!

It's funny how the simplest things can make me so happy. Our pillow cases were getting pretty old and our sheets were looking pretty worn too, so a couple weeks ago I went to Target. I browsed and browsed all the bedding aisles and found some.

They are a little crazy to look at but I LOVE them! Spencer thinks they look like a 60's retro dress but I'm just excited for some color other than blue and white in our bedroom. I decided to go out on a limb and I'm glad I did.

What I really wanted too we didn't have the money for, but they have this brown and pink reversible quilt/bedspread that matches too. I seriously almost pulled a "it doesn't matter if we don't have the money, just buy it anyway" but my guilt got the better of me. Soon, though. Soon.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love it!! I would love to get new sheets too... but, like you, I'm trying to be budget minded... sigh... someday... I hope!!