09 July 2007

Gas is going down!!

So a couple days ago I bought gas in the early morning for $3.05 a gallon. LKater that day I noticed it went down to $3.03 and I was bummed. If I had only waited a couple hours...Oh well. But this morning I noticed gas was $2.99! It broke the $3 dollar barrier again! YAY! I know it's nowhere near where it should be, but it makes me happy to know that gas is going down a little bit. I would be happy if it hovered around $2.50 a gallon and just stayed there. I hate all the fluctuating. How much is gas where you live?

9 comments:

Terina said...

its 2.77. it doesn't get above $3 much here in texas. but my sister in law lives in san diego, and she has told me about the gas prices there!! just crazy.

Corrie said...

I paid $3.09 (like $47.00 to fill up 14 gallons) egad!

I should probably move somewhere cheaper, but then I'd pay more for something else.

Melissa said...

Just paid $2.95 at Costco today and it made me smile... which is sad. Very sad :)

Jamie J said...

Looks like I spoke to soon. It's back up to $3.03 today...

Cheryl said...

Went down to $3.09 last week, but was $3.19 today...

Scribbit said...

Just under $3. Though I'm hoping it's going down here too.

Awnya said...

In this little town just south of Phoenix, AZ we are down to 2.73 a gallon!! hurray! Now if milk prices would go down too, then I would do a jig...but that's a story for another day, right?!

Awnya
http://www.feltermom.com

Lisa M. said...

I think milk will be going up, and stay there, at least until Christmas.

That's my guess.

I paid 2.84 for it, day before yesterday, in Northern Utah. It's been above three since before Memorial Day- and I strongly suspect, it will go back up for a bit.

jdprice said...

$3.20. That's the price you pay for paradise. We ride bikes though. That's the benefit of paradise.