18 September 2007

Here's a fun MEME

I can't think of anything important to say lately so I'm resorting to this MEME I found saved in my drafts. Enjoy! (Oh and consider you all tagged)

Me Me Me Me Me Me MEEEEE

My roommates and I once: toilet papered this guy's house because he bragged that no-one could get away with it. We did get caught and had to abandon the job, but he never found out it was us. We, however we petrified he knew it was us and thought he was going to come after us in retribution...luckily that never happened!

Never in my life have I: been to Europe. Some day!

High school was : Okay...I didn't really love it or hate it.

When I’m nervous : I fidget or don't look who I am talking at, in the eyes.

My hair : I wish I could grow longer but it always starts looking nappy if I let it grow past my shoulders.

When I was 5 : My mom would let me cross a HUGE street in our neighborhood by myself. I would never let my child do that now.

When I turn my head left : I see Spencer's desk-clean actually-with a laptop and a lamp.

I should be : Wondering why I heard Rachel start to open the door a minute ago but never came out of her room after her nap.

By this time next year : I will have 2 kids!

I have a hard time understanding : Why some people are so oblivious to what's going on around them.

You know I like you if : I spend my time with you and ask you questions

My ideal breakfast is : French Toast with powdered sugar, strawberries and orange juice.

If you visit my home town : Um, there's really no reason to visit my home town...except maybe the rodeo.

If you spend the night at my house : You get fed yummy food and have fun conversation.

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds : Horses would be nice.

I shouldn't have been : So grouchy in college.

Last night I: had FHE and finished Peony in Love

A better name for me would be : Lily. I've always loved that name.

I've been told I look like : No one has ever told me I look like someone...

If I could have any car, it would be: I like the Acura MDX's or the new Mazda. The CX-9 I think...

Your turn!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Great meme! I too love french toast with powdered sugar! And I'll eat a strawberry any time of day. Actually, I'll eat french toast any time too... I've been known to make breakfast food for dinner on occassion! I can't help it! I love it! :)

Amanda said...

I enjoyed this meme and put it on my blog today. Thanks for sharing!