25 September 2007

Sad News

Sorry for the depressing post today, but it's easier to tell everyone this way instead of having to either wait for you to ask how I am, or for me to tell you in person which I don't think I could do right now.

Anyway we found out yesterday that we lost our baby that was to be due in April.
We saw the heartbeat at 8 weeks (a month ago), but apparently something went wrong from then until now. My Dr. did an ultrasound yesterday, but it was visibly over.

As soon as I left the Dr's office the cramps started. I was originally scheduled for a D&C on Friday, but everything progressed so fast and I was in so much pain I ended up in the ER yesterday afternoon and they did the D&C last night.

The good news is I have no more physical pain, but of course the emotional pain is still there. So sorry if I don't feel much like blogging for the next few days.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh Jamie! That is heartbreaking. I hope that you will be able to rest and feel some peace. Hugs and prayers coming your way.

Amanda said...

I'm so sorry. I can't imagine going through anything like that. Prayers are coming your way.

Cheryl said...

Oh! Oh, Jamie, I am so sorry. I didn't even know because I haven't really been reading blogs this week....Oh, geeze! I'm so sorry! Are you okay? I'm emailing you right now...

Island Queen said...

Jamie - I'm so sorry. Prayers and good thoughts to you.

Rochelleht said...

So so sorry! That really is awful. I have experienced it and it hurst so bad. I hope you feel better soon.