22 November 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I wanted to wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving and I hope you get to spend it with your family or loved ones. This year my heart is brimming with thanks. I haven't seen Spencer in two weeks so I'm so happy that he's coming today. Looking back, this year has had it's trials, but surprisingly I'm glad that I went through what I did. I really have much in my life. I have a place to live, a wonderful family and food to eat. I don't think it's coincidence that Thanksgiving comes right before Christmas because when we think of how blessed we are and how much we have, I think it makes us want to share that with others and give to people.

Briefly, I am thankful for my life, my family, and my testimony of the restored gospel. What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Thanksgiving Flippy Floppy Woman!!

PS. This has NO reference to what your tummy looks like after having a baby!

Melissa said...

Oh, I'm thankful that it's warmer here than it was in Idaho ;)