26 November 2007

I'm home!

So we left Arizona on Saturday morning and drove to my sister's house in Palm Springs. We spent the night there and watched my nephew be blessed and then we drove home yesterday after Sacrament. It was so nice to sleep in my own bed last night! I know Rachel's glad about it too. On Saturday night we stayed in a hotel and she says, "I don't want to sleep here. I want to sleep in my bed." I felt so bad for her.

The trip home was uneventful and like I said it's so good to be back! I didn't waste any time and got our Christmas tree out and decorated it last night. Bring on Christmas!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

So glad you made it home! :) As I said in my previous comments, you are a saint! Enjoy all things Christmas-y!

Cheryl said...

So, you wanna come and watch my kids for a few weeks next? Just kidding!! :)

We aren't coming to the game Saturday. :(

Oh, and yes! Bring on Christmas!