26 February 2008

O What a Beautiful Morning...Oh What a Beautiful Day

"I've gotta beautiful feeling, that everything's going my way." Could today be any more gorgeous?

It was in the mid 80's with a light breeze and for the first time in months I had a glimpse of spring and summer. I took Rachel to preschool and ran some errands. When we got home I should have put her down for her nap but I was so itching to just get out in the sun again and soak it all up!

So we went to the spray ground so I could relax and Rachel could just run around and have fun.



Today has been one of the best days I've had in weeks. I had so much energy-perhaps that is due to the innumerable amount of chocolate chip cookies I've eaten today, but let's not go there. I laughed without reservation. I played and wrestled with Rachel in our living room.

I hope that the sun keeps shining and things keep getting better!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hooray for sunshine! It is seriously the best anti-depressant there is, and I'm glad you had a full day in it. That's not to imply that you needed it...I mean...oh, geeze, you know what I mean! I'm glad you had a great day. :)

Melissa said...

Hurrah! I'm so glad you had such a great day! Love the pictures of Rachel :D If we weren't sick, we'd be at the spray park too!! Well, not the same one.... :)

Jamie J said...

Haha, Cheryl! I totally know what you meant!

Marcie said...

The weather has been so beautiful. I love that we live so close to such a fun park!