27 March 2008

Headed out of town

Well my dear readers, my family and I are headed out of town tomorrow. We are going to Arizona to see some family and friends. We are not bringing our laptop and I am going to really try not to check my email for four days. :) It's going to be a busy but fun weekend. Tomorrow a friend of ours is getting married that we haven't seen for years. Then Saturday morning we are going to the Phoenix Zoo and then that afternoon my wonderful sister-in-law is hosting an Usborne book party. We will be coming home on Monday so you all have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Have so much fun!! And be safe...

Jen said...

Have fun!!

Melissa said...

I hope you have a great time! Sounds like lots of fun activities are planned :)

Hazen5 said...

I hope you had a marvelous trip!