12 March 2008

Whoever

Whoever invented the RSS feed is a genius. I heart Google Reader. I especially love that I can subscribe to comment feed too so that I don't have to continually check posts that I've commented to see if there is anything else I want to say or if anyone says something to me. Seriously though RSS feed has to be one of the best inventions ever....

In other great news I found out last night that two of my friends are pregnant! These women have been trying for 3+ years to get pregnant and one even had to do in-vitro. I couldn't be more thrilled for them!! They truly are miracles! Congrats!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love Google Reader! It is a WONDERFUL thing!! Don't know what I ever did without it :)

Julie P said...

Love the google reader!

Speaking of which, I always read posts there and hardly click over, so I have no idea how long that family picture of yours has been on the sidebar. CUTE family!

Cheryl said...

Congrats to your friends! I love google reader, too. :)