03 April 2008

What ya got on your playlist?

My friend Amy had this on her blog and I am blatantly stealing it! Okay the rules are to put your iPod, shuffle or whatever mp3 player you have on shuffle and then list the first 10 songs. No cheating! Here's mine:

1. Somewhere Over The Rainbow--Israel Kmakawiwo'ole
2. Freak Me Out-Weezer
3. When I See You Smile-Bad English
4. When The Children Cry-White Lion
5. Sweetness-Jimmy Eat World
6.Twisted-Stevie Nicks
7. Bad Day-Daniel Powter
8. Patience-Guns & Roses
9. How You Remind Me-Nickelback
10 How Do You Talk To An Angel-The Heights

Okay now post your top ten in the comments and put this on your blog if you want to!

4 comments:

bythelbs said...

My mp3 player is my cell phone, and my husband loaded a bunch of random music on there for me. But I hit the shuffle and here's what came up:
1. Unwell--Matchbox 20
2. In the End--Linkin Park
3. Better Than Me--Hinder
4. Say It Right--Nelly Furtado
5. Complicated--Avril Lavigne
6. Photograph--Nickelback
7. Float On--Modest Mouse
8. Stars--Switchfoot
9. Boulevard of Broken Dreams--Green Day
10. 100 Years--Five for Fighting

I think I like most of those songs, but they wouldn't necessarily be on a top 10 playlist of my choosing.

Melissa said...

Yeah... um... so, I am the only person on the planet without an iPod... so, yeah. :S

Susan M said...

Shuffle on iTunes rather than an iPod:

Pearl of the Quarter - Steely Dan
Stairway to Heaven - Mr. Epp
Brahms Lullaby - Kenny G
Wolves - Josh Ritter
Title unknown - Ashley MacIsaac
Nothing to No One - Paul Westerberg
Heat Wave - Linda Ronstadt
Shine On You Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd
Gone Till November - the Fugees
Even Better (U2 cover) - ADD

OK, I have over 35,000 songs on my computer, 3 of which are Kenny G songs, and that's what comes up?

Emily said...

I would respond... but my nano keeps disappearing (it seems to happen when my husband isn't home) and when I do find it, it's full of "sports talk" and "gun talk" and audiobooks! ARGH!!!