03 May 2008

Tagged!

Okay I haven't done a meme in a while and my friend Emily tagged me so I thought I'd take part

Where I was 10 years ago: 1998, hmmm. That year I moved back home after living with said Emily and another friend. I was working at Office Depot while trying to figure out my life. I had dropped out of Palomar College and was trying to decide where I wanted to go. I applied to BYU-Hawaii and started an application to Humbolt State. Miraculously I was accepted to BYU-Hawaii!

Things on my to do list: Clean the bathroom, take a shower, find out if the yarn store has more of the yarn I need, get the wheel alignment done on our car.

Things I would do if I was a billionaire: I like Emily's answer: "I don't ever want to have so much money that I wouldn't know what to do with it." But there are a few things I would do: give money to my family, travel and then save or invest it for the future and my children.

3 of my bad habits: Spending too much time on the internet, leaving my clothes on the floor in the bedroom, not cleaning as often as I should.

5 places I've lived: Laie, HI, Provo, UT, San Diego, CA. That's all.

5 jobs I've had: Mom, Lifeguard, Swim lesson instructor, Customer Service rep, Operations Supervisor

Something people don't know about me: Ummm, since I've gotten this blog there isn't too much. I was on the Yearbook Club in High School and I loved it!

4 people I tag: Whoever wants to do this!

3 comments:

bythelbs said...

Oooh, we could be bad habit buddies.

Did you get those tires aligned?

Hazen5 said...

Clothes on the floor, if that's your only vice, I think your doing pretty good!

Jamie J said...

bythelbs, I think Spencer is going to take the car in tomorrow. YAY!