14 June 2008

NKOTB in San Diego



Yes you heard that right. New Kids on the Block is back together if you haven't heard yet. I have been checking their website since I heard they were getting back together to find if they were setting a date for San Diego. I just heard this morning that they are coming to Cox Arena in November! Tickets are a little out of our price range, plus I'm not sure how I feel about watching 40 year old guys dance around and sing Hangin' Tough or "Didn't I (Blow Your Mind)".

5 comments:

bythelbs said...

I was never a NKOTB fan. But then I suppose I'm a wee bit older than you. When were they big?

Michele said...

Oh yeah NKOTB :) I would love to hear them but I kind of agree about the $ to see some "old" guys dancing around singing teeny-bopper songs. But hey if they had a ticket give-away... I thing the were popular in the late 80's does that sound right?

Jumbo Shrimp said...

They hit their peak around 88-91. I would totally go if I wont tickets!

Melissa said...

Now I'm gonna be singing "OH, OH, OH, OH, OH... HANGIN TOUGH!!" for the rest of the day :)

Bryn said...

I am glad I wasn't the only one!I saw them when I was 12. I don't know how cool it would be now, reminds me a little of Music and Lyrics. Who am I to talk, just saw the Cure along with many old and young people! Okay, I would go if I won the tickets, they got the right stuff, yeah?
You have a cool blog! Glad you found me!!!!