10 July 2008

Changes coming soon!

I don't think I ever posted this but I won a free blog design from Summer when she had her Birthday Bash! She's working on it right now and I'm so excited! It was such a surprise to win something and I'm looking forward to a new, customized look!

Oh and did you see me on the Price is Right? No? I'm not surprised...If you pause and then play the tape really slow you can see me jumping up and down when one of our group members got called up but only if you know it's me. Oh well...

3 comments:

Knotty Britta said...

I love that show! I haven't had time to watch, and I don't know you, sooo.... Anyway, that's so cool that you got to be there.

Hazen5 said...

You are so lucky, I can't wait to see the new look!

Michele said...

I am bummed that I didn't read until now that you were going to be on. Since I probably wouldn't have taped it I might have missed you but I would have been trying real hard to see you ;)