07 July 2008

You don't like it, you love it

After dinner I was chugging down what was left of my milk. Because of that I let out a series of burps that were less than ladylike--sorry Mom. T-Bone said "Oh that's real nice Jumbo. You're not going to get anything special tonight." I countered with one of my new favorite lines from Weezer's song The Greatest Man That Ever Lived, "If you don't like it, you can shove it. But you don't like it, you love it!"

T-Bone, the quick-witted man that he is said, "Well then I love it."

This is where Boogers piped in and said, "No, Dad you can shove it."

Good thing she has no idea what she's saying! Oh and while we're on the subject of Weezer, go buy the new CD. It is their best ever!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That is too funny! I'll have to check out the CD. Thanks for the heads up!

Knotty Britta said...

Kids give some awesome one-liners.

Summer said...

Lol! Ok, that cracked me up!