26 August 2008

Back to the land of the internet!

I'm back everyone! I know you missed me...okay you probably didn't even notice I was gone. We moved last week and I cleaned out our old place this evening making us free and clear of that apartment. It took 5 days for our DSL to get hooked up plus hours of calling but it's finally connected! Oh blessed internet! What did I do without you?

Okay enough weird stuff...I'll write more tomorrow. I know you all are waiting on the edge of your seat for the conclusion to the story of T-Bone and I.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Yeah for internet! 5 days without it? You're stronger than I could be :)
Can't wait to read the end of your story!!

Cheryl said...

Hooray! You are back. I missed you, no worries.
I'm glad the move went okay and I hope your new apartment works out well. But dang the slow DSL!

Like Melissa, I can't wait to read the rest of your story, either!

Michele said...

Yay!!! I had forgotten, D'uh, that this was when the move was. I am so glad you are back. ANd yes I have been checking at least once a day to see if you posted the rest of the story :). I am so glad you are back. (And thanks for the comment.) I wish I could make it work--grr.

flip flop mama said...

Melissa, well I have an iphone so I got my email and very limited access to my google reader, but yeah, it was hard! LOL

The Motherboard said...

Welcome back to internet land! My was down for a couple of days... and it was a little crazy around here!

How did we ever survive without Google?

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

I noticed, and I missed you. I'm glad you're back and that the move went well. Can't wait to hear the story!

bythelbs said...

Yay--you're back! I DID miss you and were wondering what had become of you!

Glad you're all settled in. Or at least that you have the internet now!