30 August 2008

A Day at the Lake

T-Bone's sister-in-law, Katie is in town for a few days from Hawaii so we thought we could get together since we might not see her for a few years. She invited us to go on her uncle's pontoon with them today and we had a blast! It was the perfect day on a boat--hot when we got there so we played in the water for a while and then it just was beautiful and warm the rest of the day. The water wasn't too cold either so it was fun to jump off rocks and the boat into the water. Boogers had so much fun swimming that she didn't want to go home. Here are some pictures:


This is Ben showing off doing some flips


T-Bone showing some of his stuff and that' s me (in the red) just making sure I land okay. I'm not much of a rock or cliff jumper.




8 comments:

S'mee said...

(Your little one is growing up so pretty!) It looks like a great day!

bythelbs said...

Looks like fun! Except for the whole swimming, boating, jumping off rocks parts. I'm not a water person. But you all look like you're having fun, and your daughter is always so adorable.

KTE Johnston said...

That must have been so much fun. I am glad that you all were able to go on the lake before they closed it for 9 years! It is good that you got some pictures, I almost feel like I was there now. Oh, and Booger is looking bigger. I will know Elizabeth and hopefully Booger will remember me.

Melissa said...

That looks like so much fun! What a great way to spend a day :D

kjehansen said...

What great pictures capturing all of your fun! Have fun knitting!!

Blog Stalker said...

What fun looking pictures. The water looks great!
Closing for 9 years? Read that in a comment, whats that about?

flip flop mama said...

blog stalker, Well the lake we went to is actually a reservoir and they are building up the dam. So they are closing the lake until they are done with the dam.

Michele said...

Looks like so much fun. I think I would have chickened out about jumping of the rock! Good for you for even doing it! I am glad that Boogers had so much fun. She is so beautiful--you know Michael is going to run off and elope w/her before Caleb has a chance--shh don't tell.