19 August 2008

Okay I finally did this Mosaic thing

Image hosted @ bighugelabs.com
(sorry this this is so small...just click on it to see the pics better. I don't know how to make it bigger)
1. Mavericks Surf Contest 2008 - Greg Long & Jamie Sterling Final Heat, 2. Guacamole anyone?, 3. Ramona, 4. An Irish Sunset, 5. Christian Bale 2, 6. water droplets in the shower - o.k. bokeh, 7. falls creek waterfall, fiordland, new zealand, 8. Chocolate white chocolate chip cookie and vanilla bean ice cream sandwich with chocolate chip trimming, 9. fresh, 10. Joy of life, 11. Socks, socks, socks and more socks. Long live SOTTS!! ~Day 146, 12. "Shelly" ... 8500+ views!

I've seen this all over from Cheryl to bythelbs and others too. It took me forever to do this not necessarily because it was difficult but because I have such a hard time answering some of these questions! :) So I finally buckled down and did it and here it is. Enjoy! Now you do it too!

Here's how it works:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker.
Choose 3 columns with 4 rows.
The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name. (kid version: favorite animal?)

13 comments:

S'mee said...

this is awesome, and congratulations for getting it accomplished! I tried and it was a tremendous failure! Your photo choices were great, and how much am I wanting some ice cream now?

Cheryl said...

Ooh! I like it. Christian Bale? Awesome choice. Awesome. He's in my Top 10, you know. Not that I have a Top 10 or anything...

Emily said...

that looks fun! i wanna do it! maybe when i get a few extra minutes!

bythelbs said...

Cool pics! So am I safe to assume you've seen Dark Knight? Does it live up to all the hype? I've loved CB since Empire of the Sun. That's a good book, too, by the way.

I had the same problem with the mosaic. I was trying to do the link from the mosaic maker site and kept getting the small thing, so with a little help from madhousewife, I ended up right clicking on the mosaic when it was full size, saving it and then importing to my post like I do all my other blog post pictures. I'm glad I'm not the only one who had trouble with it!

flip flop mama said...

I've liked CB since Swing Kids and Little Women. I kind of forgot about him until Batman Begns and the all those past emotions were stirred got the surface :)

The Dark Night is good. I had a really hard time with some of the scenes but overall I is a good movie

Michele said...

That is cool. I will try to do it sometime (if I remember). Yours is really nice though.

Melissa said...

Okay... so, um, I put that I didn't really have a celebrity crush, but, you've reminded me... yeah... Christian Bale is a hottie. Can't believe I forgot him!!

FluffyChicky said...

I love Christian Bale!! Drool! I watched Little Women so often when I was in high school that I had it memorized. :)

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Flip Flop, You're one of the only people I know who's watched Swing Kids! I love that movie. I used to watch that over and over. Another one I watched a lot around that time was School Ties, have you seen that?

flip flop mama said...

I have seen School Ties but not for a long time. That move I fell in love with Chris O'Donnell...I think I need to rent both that and Swing Kids again. It's been too long for both of them.

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Oh I fell in love with Brenden Frasier in School Ties, hubba hubba. ;)

The Motherboard said...

That was fun to learn about you! I like Christian Bale too. He's yummy! I had a hard time choosing which celebrity crush to include!

I'm hungry now... looking at the food on there. Yumm...

School Ties? I thought I was the only person alive that had seen School Ties. Great old flick!

JustRandi said...

Hey your mosaic looks terrific! I love how you worked in so much food. YUM!