30 September 2008

50 Questions

Susan M was doing this on her blog, so I thought I'd join in the fun! Feel free to steal this and play along.

1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? No.
3. Do you own a gun? No.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? You can add flavors to your drinks? They don't have Sonic around here.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointment? Sometimes. Depends on what I'm going in for.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I really enjoy eating them if I don't think about what I'm eating.
7. Favorite Christmas Song? I like Silent Night
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Orange Juice.
9. Can you do push-ups? Plural? Um, let's skip this question... hehe
10. What is your favorite movie? I can't just pick one. I have way to many.
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring. I'm not a big jewelry fan.
12. Favorite hobby? Knitting, blogging.
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? Only if you count my daughter.
14. Do you have ADD? No.
15. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? I have hairy toes. Now that's just nasty. (and yes I do shave them)
16. What’s your middle name? Lynn
17. Name three thoughts at this moment:
a. I really need to go do that laundry
b. Why don't we have any food around here?
c. Maybe I'll just take a nap.
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday:
A Famous Star from Carls Jr., fries and Chicken Stars for Boogers. Other than that, nothing.
19. Current worry right now? We'll skip this one too-I don't feel like divulging that.
21. Current hate right now? The laundry pile in front of me...
22. Favorite place to be? The beach, when I don't have a three year old to chase after that gets sand all over me. :)
23. How did you bring in the New Year? I don't think I did...That was a long time ago though. I probably just went to bed.
24. Where would you like to go? Anywhere in the world? Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Italy, Switzerland.
25. Name three people who will complete this? Eh, dumb question
26. Whose answer do you want to read the most? Anyone's.
27. What color shirt are you wearing? Red.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I never have but I don't think I would.
29. Can you whistle? Yep
30. Favorite color? Red, lately.
31. Would you be a pirate? Sure! Do I get to keep the booty?
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't. I talk to myself.
33. Favorite girl’s name? Lily, Julia
34. Favorite boy’s name? Jack
35. What’s in your pocket right now? Nothing, I don't like things in my pockets.
36. Last thing (Person) that made you laugh? Probably Boogers
37. Best bed sheets as a child? I can't remember having any special sheets. They were usually white.
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? I cut my thumb when I was 19. Had to get 6 stitches.
39. What is your favorite snack? Popcorn
40. Favorite thing to do on Sundays? Read or take a nap.
41. Who is your loudest friend? Boogers.
42. How many dogs do you have? None.
43. Does someone have a crush on you? I hope my husband does :)
45. What is your favorite book? That's like asking me to pick my favorite movie. I guess I might say Charlotte's Web.
46. What is your favorite candy? Reses Peanut Butter Cups or Reses Pieces.
47. What is your favorite sports team? Padres.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Um....?
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? It's not light out yet?

12 comments:

Cheryl said...

Ha! I shave my toes, too!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Those are fun! I love learning more about you. Oh, how I wish I could come there and sit on the beach with you....

bythelbs said...

Ditto on the shaving of the toes. Just the big ones, though.

flip flop mama said...

Wow I had no idea I had such kindred toe shaving friends! LOL

Michele said...

Whew. I don't think I am going to answer them right now. I know I will be swayed by your answers when I do :). I wish I could hug you and tell you that you don't need to worry about your worry. I'm praying you don't. lol on your thoughts and how you spent $$ yesterday those are VERY similar to what I would write. Sigh.

Susan M said...

Silent Night is one of my faves, too.

Leslie said...

Ah...I shave my toes too! I actually cut one one time shaving and a girl at work asked me about it...I told her I cut it shaving and she said (in a nasty meanie voice) "You shave your toes?" I didn't really know how to react...

flip flop mama said...

Leslie, how rude! Some people...

bythelbs said...

Leslie, after more than a couple of such incidents, I now use my husband's electric razor to shave my toes. But shhh...don't tell him.

Michele said...

I looked at my toes when I was shaving this morning, and thought to myself, Yeah I can see how you could shave your toes. BUT I would be afriad I would cut the whole thing right off. lol. Mostly my dh uses a hand shaver so no help from him bythelbs. Although he does have an electric one.

Cheryl said...

Dude, you guys, I shave my PINKY toe. How do you not get hair on all your toes?!

And Leslie, I agree with flip flop. Rude!

Bythelbs-
Brandon doesn't use an electric razor; he's all old-school and shaves in the shower. You are lucky!

flip flop mama said...

Cheryl, I have hair on all my toes too. I just don't have to shave the other four as much since it grows soft. The big toe...not so lucky. that one gets prickly. LOL I just use my regular razor when I'm in the shower. Does the job nicely and I've never cut myself.