30 October 2008

Because I'm Lazy

I've gotten a few awards lately so here they are. I'm totally lame at putting these on my blog but I wanted to say thanks to those that have given them to me! Feel free to snag them!

From madhousewife: This blog invests and believes, the proximity. [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' -being close through proxy]. They all are charmed with the blogs, where in the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize, and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate? Then let’s try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to 8 bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.
--Just a note, I have no idea what the heck this means...:)

This one's from Cheryl


And this one is from Shauna


And because I'm even more lazy, I've been tagged a couple times. Here they are.
This one's from my old college roommate at BYU-H, Maile:

Tagged
Here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
5. Leave a comment to let them know.

1. I hate my toenails long. As soon as they get long enough to where I can feel them they get cut. I would rather do my own toenails then get a pedicure because those ladies never cut them short enough for my liking.

2. I have a very defined routine in the shower. If I waver from this at all I'm liable to forget things. First I shampoo my hair. Then I wash my face, then my body. Then lastly I condition. Has to be that way.

3. When I'm talking about something I usually makes sound effects about it. I never realized it but T-Bone makes a big deal out of it every time I do it.

4. I have a crooked mouth when I yawn.

5. I've taken a nap every day for the last 3 weeks. Pure bliss.

6. I get my mail every day. I always thought that was pretty normal but some of my friends don't. They just forget. Not me. If I don't get the mail I worry about whether there were any important letters or anything that I'm missing. Funny thing is we don't get a lot of mail. Same thing with my email. I hate knowing that I have unread messages.
------------------------

This one is from another BYU-H roommate, Shelley. And no I didn't live with Maile and Shelley at the same time, I just lived with each of them separately.

1 Thing I'm looking forward to:
Relaxing tonight

2 Things on my wish list:
New clothes
Someone to do my laundry for me tomorrow

3 Favorite restaurants:
Mr. Taco
In N Out
Trattoria I Tuilli

4 Things that happened yesterday:
Watched Pushing Daisies
Held Prop 8 signs on a corner
Took a nap
I know there must have been more, but I can't remember

5 TV shows I love to watch:
The Office
Chuck
Heroes
Pushing Daisies
The Biggest Loser

6 people I'm tagging:
Anyone who wants to

_______________________________________________________
ABC tag, you're it:

A = ADVOCATE FOR: Proposition 8

B = BEST FEATURE: T-Bone says my butt

C = COULDN'T DO WITHOUT: The internet and my laptop

D = DREAMS AND DESIRES: Right now, another kid

E = ESSENTIAL ITEM: flip flops

F= FAVORITE PASTIME: Checking my email and watching TV

G = GOOD AT: Knitting cute things

H = HAVE NEVER TRIED: bungee jumping

I = IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: I'd save most of it especially for a house, buy a car for T-Bone

J = JUNKIE FOR: peanut butter and chocolate

K = KINDRED SPIRIT: I've met lots and lots... I've been lucky that way in my life.

L = LITTLE KNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: A couple of my toes on both feet are double jointed

M = MEMORABLE MOMENT: Getting married and giving birth to Boogers.

N = NEVER AGAIN WILL I: Longboard skateboard down a hill in the dark...or the day for that matter. I ate it baaaaaad a few years ago.

O = OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: Corndogs. I know that sounds silly but I love Hot Dog on a Stick.

P= PC or MAC: I have a PC but I want a MAC

Q = QUOTE: I know I could pick a more motivational quote but I like this one. "I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite."--Buddy the Elf (Elf)

R = REASON TO SMILE: Boogers and T-Bone

S = SORRY ABOUT: Being frustrated with Boogers

T = TAG SOME FRIENDS: Do it if you want

U = UNINTERESTED IN: Making my bed every day or being productive after Boogers goes to bed.

V = VERY SCARED OF: Never having another baby.

W = WORST HABIT: Procrastination which sometimes turns into forgetfulness.

X = X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT: New Zealand

Y = YELLOW OR PINK: If I have to choose, pink.

Z = is for zippers. What a great invention.

6 comments:

Shauna said...

You're welcome! You deserve it! Hope you have a Happy Halloween :)

S'mee said...

Congratulations on the awards!

totally here ya on the toenail thing. I finally found ONE gal who will actually cut them and then file them about as far as they can go -no line, lovely.

have a shower routine also, and um also very animated and noisy when I tell a story, and WHO CAN *NOT* GET THE MAIL?

Matt & Brooke said...

I have the EXACT same shower routine! Works great!!!

Shelley said...

Lovely post :) I enjoyed your answers, your quote especially fits you. I had mine blank for a while, till I found one that works...

My shower routine differs... it still works for me though Shampoo/rinse, Conditioner/LEAVE IT IN, Body Wash with loofa, wash face, rinse conditioner. I'm the same way about skipping and forgetting. lol

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

This catch-up post was fun to read. Congrats on your awards!

shay said...

funny girl, you! Love your quirks and thanks for the restaurant recommendation....I love the first two, so I'm bound to love the 3rd!