16 October 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Okay so I know my birthday was two weeks ago but I just bought myself the best birthday present ever!

Weezer concert tickets!!!

T-Bone and I are going tomorrow night! Ever since the tour was announced a couple months ago I have been yearning to go. Finances have been kind of tight so we didn't know how we could justify concert tickets so I was kind of resigned to not going. Until today.

I was talking to my friend Stephanie and she said that her husband and her was taking their three boys and the longing to go came even stronger. I was determined to find a way. Then it hit me. You have birthday money!

It didn't take me long to know that that is what I wanted for my birthday! A couple clicks later and bam, we're going to the concert! Thanks Mom and Dad! We're going to have a blast tomorrow!

12 comments:

Shauna said...

How awesome! HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)

Emily said...

no way! i'm sooooo jealous! i love weezer! enjoy for me a little!

Leslie said...

I love it when birthday money really allows you to do something you really want to and that wouldn't have worked any other way. Awesome! Have fun!!!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

That's too cool, Weezer totally Rocketh. Have a great post-birthday celebration!

Mc Allen said...

yay, thats great,I hope you have a wonderful time and take pics!!Happy late b-day ;)

Jen said...

Have fun!!

Melissa said...

WOHOO!! That's awesome! I know you'll have a fantastic time :D

cornnut32 said...

sweetness! that's exciting! i'm envious!

bythelbs said...

Awesome! Have fun!

Wendy "Callie" said...

Hope you had a great time at the concert!

shay said...

happy belated! And I confess...I have never listened to Weezer---hope it was memorable!

Steph @ Diapers and Divinity said...

Just stumbled on your blog today. Looks fun. Hope to be back. :)