01 November 2008

Happy Halloween!

Hope you all had a safe and fun Halloween. I started out the day doing laundry and then I made a cake for T-Bone's birthday. He has joined the ranks of the 30's. Boogers was Belle for Halloween and was loving every princessy moment. Here are some pictures. Some are from last week's Trunk or Treat and some from her preschool party. I realized I didn't get any from yesterday but there's enough of her in her costume so the point is there.

Also there's a bonus of T-Bone's costume. He went as a Hobo. His birthday was yesterday too so the joke was he lost his hair and his job when he turned 30. Life is rough sometimes, ya know?



10 comments:

Shauna said...

Happy Halloween! How fun! I love the pictures! Great costumes :)

Shellybythesea said...

She's a little princess!! And growing up!!

Shelley said...

I like the hobo, and I like "Beauty" :) she certainly is!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

That hobo costume is so funny! And Boogers is the cutest little Belle (or Beauty, as she said). :)

Melissa said...

Love the Hobo costume! Too funny! And "Belle" looks enchanting! Great pictures!!

bythelbs said...

Awesome hobo action.

And Boogers is Beauty!

Where's your costume?

flip flop mama said...

Ha! It would take quite a bit for me to dress up. I'm not feeling too festive this year.

Mc Allen said...

awwww, well beauty was a doll, and loveeeed how t bone rocked the dance sign!!! LA

Wendy "Callie" said...

Wow what great costumes! They both look so dang cute!

Trying to Stay Calm! said...

Thanks for sharing! Don't forget to check out my new blog :)