18 December 2008

Can you guess who the goofy one in our relationship is?

A couple weeks ago we were at my sister's house and my mom and brother had their cameras. T-Bone and I decided to take advantage of the opportunity and take some pictures of ourselves. This is the result. It started out innocent enough and then got a little out of control...

(I'm going to apologize for the picture sizes...Blogger takes forever to upload photos but if I use Photobucket--like I always have--it's not resizing them right)






I don't even know what's happening in this one...



11 comments:

Cheryl said...

Ha! This is hilarious! I love it.

. said...

You guys crack me up... :)

Julie said...

Those are darn funny.

Michele said...

I love the pics. Your dh is pretty funny :).

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Ha ha! You two are so silly! :D

Melissa said...

Those are too funny!! :)

madhousewife said...

I'll guess him, just because of the mustache. ;)

bythelbs said...

Fun pics!

My kids love the 'stache, by the way. Your Christmas pic has by far been their favorite.

Wendy said...

LOL! Those are great!

Tracey said...

What a goofy husband! Love his faces...

Summer said...

That last picture is waaaay hillarious!!