05 January 2009

20 weeks and it's a....

BOY!

Crazy huh? I still can't believe that I'm still pregnant most days. I am seriously on cloud nine! The ultrasound went fantastic today and this little boy is NOT shy! LOL The tech was looking at the legs and I saw the goods but T-Bone wasn't there yet so I didn't say anything and she didn't say anything. She just went back up to the head and did some more measurements. Everything looks great and he's measuring ahead so we are sticking to the May 22nd due date instead of May 27th.

We told Boogers and she was SO mad! LOL She's been wanting a baby sister from the beginning so we kind of knew what her reaction would be, but it was priceless. I wish I had it on tape. She stormed off and said, "I don't want a baby brother! I picked it to be a girl!" I think she's starting to come to terms though...LOL

Thank you all for your prayers, congratulations and well-wishes! I am so lucky to have so many wonderful friends and family members supporting me through this!

Here are the best pictures we got. I hope I don't offend anyone with the very boy picture! (click on it to see them closer)

22 comments:

Julie P said...

Yeah!! A healthy baby BOY! Yeah!!

S'mee said...

BOY OH BOY!

(Seriously, when i see these photos, so clear, I am still amazed at technology.)

As the mom of three of the little dust busters, all I can think of to say is buy a cow now! Make that one milk cow and a nice beef cow. They eat like crazy but they sure are worth it!

Julie said...

Woo Hoo!!! Boys are SO So SO fun!

My girls did the exact same thing when we found out about our boys. I think it's hilarious.

So glad things are going well.

Sharon said...

Lauren cried once when we found out Adam was a boy... but she kept praying for a sister and darned if that prayer didn't get answered eventually! Hugs..

Melissa said...

Hurrah for boys! :) Boogers will get used to the idea! One thing that we did with Red when I was preggo with Little Bug was to let him buy a few small things that would be for the baby. He got a crib sheet with Pooh Bear on it, a little outfit with trains and a stuffed animal. It was a great way for him to be involved :)

Janelle said...

This is so exciting! And Boogers will love whoever shows up.

Jessica said...

Yeah! I guessed right! Congrats again. I am soooo happy for you guys.

Marcie said...

Congratulations! I'm very happy for you. You look so cute with your baby bump and those pics are SO clear! Yay for May babies!

bythelbs said...

Yay! Yay! Flippin' Yay! So excited for you! Boys are great!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Boys are fun. And tiring. But mostly fun. ;)

Matt & Brooke said...

SOOOO exciting!!! Conratulations. One of each is SO fun!

Amanda D said...

Congrats! I hope you celebrated by doing something fun.

shay said...

Jamie...I'm so excited for your family. What a dream come true!

Kim said...

How exciting!! I love boogers response. Classic!! Poor boogers, when my oldest found out my youngest was going to be a girl. ANOTHER GIRL! He cried and wanted to name her stinky poopie. He has since recovered and loves her just as much.

Hazen5 said...

A boy!! You are in for a whole new world. And you are gonna love every minute of it.

Callie said...

OMG girl! I was just thinking about you the other day wondering if you knew what you were having yet. CONGRATS!

Michele said...

yay for boys :). I am sure that Boogers is going to love her little bro. You know Michael was convinced that we were going to have a sister but, well, he got over it. Then of course you can always have your denial moments (at least when he is a baby) when you dress him up like a girl. lol.(Who me? I would never do that!)

The Potter Family said...

congrats! my 2nd was a boy and he is the light of my life. having the 2nd be a different gender from the first makes it all the more new and exciting. enjoy!

Cynthia said...

Wonderful news! Congratulations to the whole family.

Summer said...

Those pictures are very clear. Congratulations!!

Maile Fano said...

congrats!! I am excited for you...a whole different world, but a fun and good one. I am glad Boogers is getting used to the idea as well. She will love him and maul him to death. Enjoy it!!!

IRENE said...

That's just great! Congratulations!