30 January 2009

But first....

Just a quick note to say, "We're back!" I have lots of pictures and things to write about but that will just have to wait a couple days. I just don't have the time between being buried by laundry and seeing my sister and her family tomorrow and going to a baby shower. What possessed me to come back on a Thursday right before a busy weekend, I will never know. We should have stayed another week! :)

So to tie you over until I have time to blog about our trip, I just want to leave you with a Boogers gem. We had the following conversation on the way to the airport yesterday:

The scene: Elizabeth (my niece) was chatting a lot in the back seat. She's 13 months.

Me: Elizabeth is sure talking a lot.

Boogers: Why is she talking a lot?

Me: She just has lots to say like you do sometimes.

Boogers: I don't have lots to say, I just talk a lot.

Truer words were never spoken...

(oh and please don't take it personal if I don't comment on your blog. I have read most everything in my Google Reader but commenting is just too much for me right now)

5 comments:

Melissa said...

lol - that's funny :)
I'm glad you had a good time!! I tried to talk Hubby into going... he was almost convinced that we should do it, but then he remembered some crucial information: we have no money ;)

Kim said...

Probably too true of many of us girls.:} I hope you had a wonderful time!!

Summer said...

Lol! That is too funny!

bythelbs said...

Yay--you're back! Glad you had a good time. And I'm with Boogers. I just talk a lot. ;)

Michele said...

lol that is too fuuny. It isn't just girls, my jb talks a lot too and sometimes he is "just talking" lol