21 February 2009

In abscense of things to blog about....

Because I know you don't want to know how miserable I am. How stuffy my head is. How every time I sneeze or cough--and it's a lot--I pee my pants a little. How crappy it is to sleep when you're almost 7 months pregnant, let alone almost 7 months pregnant and sick. Because you don't want to hear all those things, I leave you with this picture.



The day after the snow day I was in Ralph's and I saw a basket with gloves. Since all Boogers has are mittens that are made for a 2 year old, I decided to buy them for next winter's snow storm. She has been wearing them ever since.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

I'm so sorry you are sick --seriously, though, you better be well by next weekend!! :)

And that's a cute picture of Boogers --glad you found gloves!

Shellybythesea said...

Ah.....she is content....................what a sweetie!

Shelley~Maren said...

That's adorable that she loves those gloves so much. hehe! I hope you get to feeling better! Take it easy!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Aaw! She's so cute!

Callie said...

Oh she is so sweet!

I will gladly listen to all your moans and groans hon! I completely understand! HUGS!