11 February 2009

Pay it Forward

My blogging friend Julie, is having a fun little game on her blog. I'm playing along.

So this is how it works..... The first 3 people to leave a comment on this (my) post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift.

6 comments:

knitkumpoop said...

I'm in! Go check out Knitkumpoop.

Kim said...

I'm in!! This is fun!! I am excited to see who I get.

Callie said...

I'm in! What a great idea!

http://mywildwackywonderful.blogspot.com/

flip flop mama said...

Yay ladies! Thanks for playing!

knitkumpoop said...

I think you're going to have to take me out of it. I put it up on my blog and no one commented. What a loser!

flip flop mama said...

You're not a loser! I can't imagine no one WANTED to play. Who wouldn't love to get your stuff! I'll still keep you in. :)