06 March 2009

My life according to Weezer

Here's the latest meme thing going around Facebook and my friend's blogs. You pick a band and then answer the questions with their songs. I picked one of my favorite all-time bands, Weezer.

Pick an artist and describe your life with only song titles


My Life by Weezer

1. Are you a male or female: "American Girls"

2. Describe yourself: "Troublemaker"

3. How do you feel about yourself: "The Greatest [Wo]Man That Ever Lived"

4. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: "The Damage in Your Heart"

5. Describe your current boy/girl: "Perfect Situation"

6. Describe your current location: "The Good Life"

7. Describe where you want to be: "Island in the Sun"

8. Your best friend is: "My Best Friend"

9. Your favorite color is: "Why Bother"

10. You know that: "This is Such a Pity"

11. What’s the weather like: "Glorious Day"

12. If your life was a television show what would it be called? "The World Has Turned and Left Me Here"

13. What is life to you: "Heart Songs"

14. What is the best advice you have to give: "Everybody Get Dangerous"

15. If you could change your name, what would it be?: "Miss Sweeney"


All right everyone, play along!

7 comments:

bythelbs said...

Weezer worked great! You know, I always think of you in connection to Weezer.

madhousewife said...

#3 = You really took bythelbs' self-vulture blog to heart, eh? Good for you! :)

flip flop mama said...

Heck yes I did!

Susan M said...

This is the best one I've seen yet! Weezer was a great choice.

flip flop mama said...

Awww, thanks Susan!

Scribbit said...

So is your "name JOnas"? :)

Alison Wonderland said...

Nicely done!