25 July 2009

I spoke too soon!

Well my phone didn't work yesterday but lo and behold, it worked this afternoon! It was cycling through powering up and powering down last night, but I thought I'd try it one more time before we went to the Apple store and it worked! It stayed on and hasn't turned off since! I don't know if it was still a little too wet or what, but I am counting my blessings. We still sold my iPod so there's a little extra money if we need it down the road. I don't expect it to last as long as it would have if it didn't have water damage, but I'll take what I can get.

Hooray!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Yeah for miracles. So glad to hear your phone is working again!

bythelbs said...

Fab!

Emily said...

you must have paid your tithing!

Shelley~Maren said...

Absolutely incredible! :)

Mormon Bachelor Pad said...

Exact same thing happened to my roommate a YEAR ago,(well his was into a cup of water not the washing machine) and now with the new iPhone out he is wishing it would stop working so he can justify buying a new one.