04 July 2009

Poor Guy

So this morning I nursed Buckethead and layed him down for a nap in this glider chair we have in our room. In the living room I turned on the monitor and went about doing whatever it was I was doing. Oh yeah listening to this. A few minutes later--maybe 10--Boogers says, "That sounds like Buckethead." I look at the monitor and no lights where flashing so I didn't think anything of it. She likes to pretend he's not sleeping so I didn't go and check on him either. After the Declaration was over T-Bone got up and walked down the hall. That was when he heard BH crying and went in to get him.

He found him covered in spit-up-and I mean soaked. He must have puked up everything he's eaten so far this morning. Poor guy! We felt so bad! Of course he picked him up and we got him out of his clothes and gave him a bath. I layed him on the floor and put lotion on his tummy, legs and arms and then turned him over so I could put lotion on his back. He was in the middle of his nap so he was pretty relaxed but I guess that put him over the edge. I was about to roll him back over to put his diaper on but he just looked too comfortable. He fell fast alseep wrapped up in a towel. I'm sure he'll wake up to a wet spot on the floor but I just can't bring myself to move him.



(Turns out Boogers had changed the channel on the monitor so it wasn't picking anything up. That's why we never heard him.)

3 comments:

Shellybythesea said...

Now that's a contented little boy......

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

He's soooo cute!

Susan M said...

Aw, so sweet!