28 July 2009

Two Month Update

My sweet baby boy is two months old! (Okay he was 2 months old 3 days ago, but I'm a little slow around here). He's been such a joy to have around. He's been growing very fast too. We went to his check up today and he weighs 13 1/2 pounds and is 23 1/2 inches. I'm really thinking of changing his blog nickname to Chunk or maybe Mr. Smiley. Opinions?

He's super smiley these days and just melts my heart. I feel like a first time mom all over again with how much I dote on him. So far he's been really good to Mama and only gets up once a night and sometimes will sleep 8 or 9 hours and not get up at all. I love those nights.

In true second kid fashion I hardly have any pictures of him. That would also be because our camera isn't taking very good pictures any more. It's like 5 years old. Here's a few recent ones. (Sorry they are so crappy, they were taken on my cell phone)


Pay no attention to the mess my living room is in....




6 comments:

Alison said...

Beautiful!!!!

Julie said...

Love the names. Mr. Smiley -- perfect. And he looks JUST like Boogers!

Alison Wonderland said...

Well hello Mr chunkers. SO so cute.

Shellybythesea said...

You could call Sean "Blue Eyes" or "Love Bug" and Rachel could be "Half Pint".

Jen said...

He is so cute. I love that he's getting rolls of chunk. Megan was a chunky baby and I just loved to kiss all those rolls.

bythelbs said...

Wow. He's adorable. I can't believe it's been two months already.