21 September 2009

It's my birthday and I'll eat if I want to

Earlier this summer my friend Brooke had her birthday. She came to the pool day our playgroup had with a burrito from Rubio's that she proudly proclaimed was free. She had signed up for some local restaurant's Birthday Clubs and was reaping the rewards.

So a month or so ago I signed up for the restaurant's birthday lists too. I was pretty bummed though because all their websites said that you can get free food only on your birthday. Well my birthday is on Sunday this year so I thought I was going to miss out on all the yummy free food--not to mention free day at Disneyland too. Plus who can eat all that food on one day? Then I got a surprise in my email box today. All of the restaurants had sent me their coupons and lo and behold I have until October 4th to use most of them! So my plan is to drop Boogers off at school every day and then head out and treat myself to lunch at Red Robin, Rubio's, and Noodles & Company. Then to dessert at Boudin and Pat & Oscar's.

It's going to be a good week. Happy Birthday to me!

12 comments:

bythelbs said...

Awesome plan! Enjoy!

(Your birthday is NEXT Sunday, right?)

flip flop mama said...

Yep the 27th.

Melissa said...

Okay - that's awesome! I think I need to sign up for free stuff for my birthday :)

Julie said...

Seriously awesome!

Jen said...

Yay! Have fun eating all those yummy birthday lunches.

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Ooh, enjoy the yummy birthday treats!

Jessica said...

I am totally going to do that right now for Kevin's birthday (mine to -- it is just a little farther away). Happy eating out!

Cynthia said...

Wow! What a deal. There really is such a thing as a free lunch. Have fun!

Hazen5 said...

Happy early Birthday! You need to post that "Birthday Wedsite", I want food too.

Sharon said...

Score! Happy birthday Sunday!

Steph said...

Sweet! What a great way to spread out the birthday celebration!!!!

Alison Wonderland said...

Genius! Pure genius.