31 December 2009

2009 Year in Review

I think I will safely say that 2009 was a good year for our family. I'm looking forward to what 2010 brings as well.

To start, we found out our long awaited little baby was going to be a BOY!
We went to Hawaii for super cheap with a week's notice...and we had a great time.
We took some cute family pictures, courtesy of my brother.
We played in the snow!
I went to Vegas with blogging buddies and had an awesome time getting to know them all.
I got tired of being pregnant (even though I was very grateful to be pregnant) and always trying to be positive especially when I was in pain.
We lost Red Fish but a few weeks later, got Stanley.
I had a BABY and we named him thanks to the iPhone.
I washed my iPhone, it died, then came back to life, then died a permanent death.
T-Bone and I went to Wicked.
Big Sister started Kindergarten.
I ate lots of yummy things for my birthday.
I learned how to crochet.
We had Christmas and lastly Big Sister had lots of funny things to say.

I hope that 2009 was good to your family and 2010 is even better! Happy New Year!

6 comments:

Alison Wonderland said...

Nice review. I feel like I haven't "seen" you in a year. I really need to catch up with my blogging buddies.

Happy New year!

Cynthia said...

That was a very concise summary! Happy New Year.

Staceygirl said...

That does sound like a good year. I'm afraid 2009 sucked for me... it ranked right up there with, and possibly eclipsed, 2001 (marriage to my best friend notwithstanding). So maybe I shouldn't write a list like that... although there were good times, so maybe that would help me recognize those and count my blessings. Oh well, I'm definitely looking forward to a better 2010!!

knitkumpoop said...

We had 3 fish deaths in our family this year. We mourned, but managed to move on!

Cami Checketts said...

Sounds like a fabulous year. I've got a pregnant year coming this year and am so thrilled, but understand what you mean about trying not to complain!

Hazen5 said...

You have had such an eventful year! But, I'd say the baby (your twin) is at the top of the list.