17 January 2010

Help For Haiti

All you locals, this Tuesday our church will be gathering hygiene kits to send to Haiti. If you want to help you can bring any of the following supplies (or a complete kit) to me and I will take them. Anything you can do to help! Each hygiene kit contains:

2 unbreakable combs (no sharp handles)
4 toothbrushes (packaged)
1 tube of toothpaste (6-8 oz., no pumps)
2 bars of soap (approximately 4 to 5 oz.)
2 hand towels (new towels, approximately 15" by 25") Please do not use dish towels or washcloths.

Place all items in a HEAVY DUTY gallon size zip lock baggy.

If you want any more information or a picture of what they should look like, email me or leave me your email address and I'll send you what you need to know. The people down there are devastated and need all the help they can get.

If you don't live close and can't get hygiene kit supplies, may I suggest a donation to the LDS Humanitarian Services? 100% of your donation goes to those in need.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wish I lived closer... I would be there in a heartbeat! I was in charge of doing school and hygiene kits in our ward in college. I'm a pro ;)
Maybe I need to organize something like that here! Hmmm....