27 February 2010

Some recent happenings

Here are a bunch of pictures of recent happenings in my family.


Mr. Smiley with Grandpa Dave


The family at the park

We got a new camera so it's been fun taking pictures with it.


I made this sweater to get a free Disney ticket


I made this shrug and hat for someone---sssh, don't tell them.


I took this picture of my nephew


This handsome boy turned 9 months and is cuter than ever.
He did have his first fever and ear infection though. That was not fun.



Big Sister and T-Bone went to the Father/Daughter Dance at
school. The theme was a Sock Hop but Big Sister really wanted to dress fancy.


So that's about it over the last couple months.

2 comments:

The Price Family said...

That little shrug and hat are adorable!!! That color would look so beautiful on a brown little baby I know is coming soon...... HAHAHAHAHA

Scribbit said...

LOVE that knitting--what cute gear you've made! I'm just starting on some hats myself.