27 April 2010

Hawaii Rundown

I wasn't sure anyone cared about my Hawaii trip but I guess at least one person does! And we all know that if one person wants something, I'm more than happy to oblige. So here is the breakdown of my Hawaii trip!

We had some Kahuku Shrimp!

Doretha graduated!!

Mr. Smiley slept through most of the graduation ceremony

Some pics from the Jungle Expedition that we took at Kualoa Ranch.
We did the touristy thing for the first time.
This may not look like anything but it is the outside of a Lost set. See the power box??
And a pretty plant

Elizabeth read a book to Mr. Smiley

And here is he again looking super cute!

So that's a quick rundown of my trip. Quick, but well worth the time spent with my brother and his family!

9 comments:

Melissa said...

So fun!! Looks like you had a fantastic time :)

Shellybythesea said...

Nice pics!

bythelbs said...

Looks like a great trip! So glad you got to go!

Jessica said...

Glad you shared. I can't believe how big your little bubs is. He is so cute. It looks like you guys had a great time.

Maren said...

YAY for pictures! I like the Chinaman's hat one! MAN I'm so so so homesick!!! :) I'm glad you had fun! Thanks for posting them! :-D

Nf1andprek-whisper said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Maile Fano said...

That was an amazingly fast rundown of your trip. I wish I could have been there. I keep trying to coax Cliff into leaving Utah and finishing up school over there. But, I guess I am not doing a good enough job.

madhousewife said...

Glad you had a good trip. That picture of Mr. Smiley napping is so cute.

andrea said...

Love the photos from your trip! I have a giveaway on my blog starting today... http://tinyurl.com/26gw7nz come by and check it out :)