08 April 2010

It's My Turn

I'm going to Hawaii tomorrow--my third time in a little over two years. We went out for my brother's graduation in December 2007, then for vacation last January, and now for my sister-in-law's graduation. T-Bone went in December for his brother's graduation. Since we both had siblings graduating we decided we needed to take turns. You'd think I was excited to go to Hawaii, but eh. I'm just really excited to see my family--especially my sweet niece Elizabeth. Hawaii is just a bonus.

So I'll be gone for a few days and I'll catch ya on the flip side!

6 comments:

madhousewife said...

Nice! Have a great time!

Melissa said...

So, wait... are you going without kids? I'm already jealous, but if you're in Hawaii, visiting with family, without kids?! I think I just might cry... but, if you have your kiddos with you then I'll just return to a normal level of jealousy ;) Hope you're having a fantastic time!

bythelbs said...

Oh, I hope you're having a fantastic time with the fam!

Emily said...

You and your Hawaii trips... you can talk to my hand!

Maren said...

Post some picturessssssssss!!! :)

flip flop mama said...

Oh yeah....

Ok I will.