13 August 2010

Welcome Abbie!

On Monday my sister had her first little girl and she is just perfect. I went up there to "help" her for a couple days. I say "help" because I had to bring my two kids and added with her two boys it was kind of a disaster. I spent most of the two days trying to keep Mr. Smiley out of the toilet (Mr. Smiley thought it was especially fun to throw toys in the toilet) and the office (he loves to climb chairs to get to the computer) and stop Big Sister fighting with her cousin.  It was great to see them and meet my new niece though.


We did have some fun times though. The kids played in the mud, played with lots of toys and watched the Wizard of Oz for the first time. Here are some pictures I took while I was there.

Grandpa and Baby Abbie
 
Big brother Tanner
Proud Daddy
Proud brothers!




2 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

New babies are just the best. And I love your family picture on the sidebar, by the way. :)

bythelbs said...

Oh, she's sweet. Congrats Auntie!