16 November 2010

Mohawk Hat

 A couple weeks ago I got an email from a friend that said I needed to make one of these.  Well when it comes to knitting projects I rarely turn down an opportunity. I've seen these hats before, but never thought I would make one. BUT since she asked....I made her one. I think it came out pretty awesome if I do say so myself.

Pay no attention to that last picture. It looks terrible. I was really excited about giving this to my friend so I quickly took pictures last night at 9:30pm instead of waiting until today to take better shots.


**If you legitimately want me to make you one of these, just email me at flipflopmamablog at gmail dot com and we can work out colors and details. I will sell them for $12 for an adult size and $10 for a child size (plus shipping, of course).

   

5 comments:

bythelbs said...

Awesome doesn't even begin to describe! My kids would all totally want one.

Julie said...

Okay, that is so stinking cool. I'd like to wear that on the ski slopes. AWESOME!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

The last picture just makes me love you more!

madhousewife said...

As Mr. T would say, Awesomesauce! (That's bythelbs's Mr. T, not the real Mr. T. The real Mr. T would say, "I pity the fool who don't wear this hat!")

Melissa said...

That's awesome!! Very, very cool! I'm guessing that your friend loved it!