23 January 2011

Knitting for Better-update

It's been 20 days since the kick off of Knitting for Better and I just wanted to give a little update on our progress. I have made 6 hats, Kaarin made one hat and is working on another and a different friend, Michelle has made one and is starting on another as well! So right now we have 8 hats toward our goal of 20. And thanks to the generosity of family members (my mom and my sister) I have $30 to put toward yarn for more hats! I'm going to finish up the one I have on my needles tonight or tomorrow and then go get some more yarn! I think I may have to extend the deadline just to make it through all the yarn I can buy! Thank you so much for all your generosity!

Also if your interested I am having our first Knit Night this Tuesday night, my house, from 7pm until we get too tired. Come learn to knit, hang out or knit if you already know how! 

1 comment:

Staceygirl said...

Thanks for reminding me. I kept thinking about it last week, but then I had words with the pest control guy (who was sending me to collections), and once that was resolved, I was all relieved and thought I was finished with my to-do list. Sorry I let this slip.