25 May 2011

Happy Birthday Mr. Smiley!

My little man is 2!! Happy Birthday little guy!  We love having him in our family, he's such a ray of sunshine. Just a few things about him:

*He has an infectious giggle and even though I can never get a picture of him smiling he is a very happy kid.
*Every time he says the word "truck" it comes out "f--ka". It's awesome. I cringe every time. I don't know if I'll ever get used to heaing my little 2 year old swear. Why, oh why are there so many trucks around?
*He says, "Dada work, Big Sister school, Mama home" every day just so he knows where everyone is.
*He loves to watch Thomas the Tank Engine, Phineas and Ferb and Sesame Street.
*One of his favorite things in the world is balloons. The living room was filled with them this morning when he woke up. Incidentally he woke up crying this morning at 6 (I think he may have rolled out of his bed) and when I went to get him and put him in our bed the first thing he noticed was the "bayoons!!!"
*One of his other favorite thing is motorcycles. Anytime he sees one--or hears one--he yells, "Ycle!" 
*He loves strawberries, pizza, cereal, juice, pickles, waffles and bread. But he'll eat a lot of things. He definitely has gotten a little more picky lately but still likes a variety of foods.
*He loves his "bleh-bleh" (green blanket)
*For the last month he's been sitting on the potty a few times a day. I wasn't sure he was really ready to potty train, but I think I'm going to bite the bullet and go get him some undies and see how it goes. Almost every time I change his diaper he tells me, "peepee potty!" so he definitely knows what it means!
*He's our "yes" man. Pretty much everything you ask him he'll say in a very voice, "YES!"

We love you Mr. Smiley! Happy Birthday!



4 comments:

Julie P said...

He is so cute! I hope the day is great for the whole family!

madhousewife said...

Wow, two already. Happy birthday, Mr. Smiley!

bythelbs said...

Happy birthday to him! He's even more adorable in person!

Staceygirl said...

What a little chatterbox! Happy birthday Sean! I hope he has a fun party.