14 October 2011

What I've been working on

All through the month of September I've been knitting and crocheting like crazy. A friend of mine makes these amazing Waldorf dolls and commissioned me to make some sweaters and booties for her dolls. I've made a couple before but this was a big order. 4 sweaters and 10 pairs of booties takes a long time! I'm happy to say they're done! Check out her Halfpints and Pipsqueaks! They are adorable!

Each night I would sit myself on the couch, turn the TV on and tell T-Bone I was going to "do some work".  That's the kind of job I like!





Because of this, Jamie's Knits, my Etsy store has been greatly neglected but not for long!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

So cute!! I just realized I never got back to you on that scarf! Sorry... I'm gonna have to wait... (ha! like you hadn't figured that one out!). Sorry, sorry!!

Sharon said...

So cute, especially the blue one with the anchor pattern!

Staceygirl said...

Love those booties.